If we’re going to talk about depression and anxiety, we can’t help but get around to the subject of guns. We *don’t* discuss gun control. We discuss owner competency and responsible gun *management*. Moreover, we discuss mental health as it relates to gun availability.
Also, guys, this show might say “depression” on the tin. But it’s gonna be bad for our own mental health if that’s *all* we ever talk about. We hope you understand.
- The Emoji Movie | Sony Pictures
- The Emoji Movie (2017) – Rotten Tomatoes
- The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) – IMDb
- The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) – Rotten Tomatoes
- Rush (2013) – IMDb
- Sunshine (2007) – IMDb
- Blood Meridian: Or the Evening Redness in the West: Cormac McCarthy: 9780679728757: Amazon.com: Books
- Listen to ‘The Daily’: Mental Health and Mass Shootings – The New York Times
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.