Paul and Jeremy discuss how America is just one, big, angry Star Wars fanboy. Also, fireworks in the northern reaches of Kansas City.
- T-Rex Chrome Offline Game — Dino Runner Online
- Doom (1993)
- Wolfenstein 3D
- THREES – A tiny puzzle that grows on you
- Beef on weck – Wikipedia
- Hot Brown – Wikipedia
- J. Walter Weatherman | Arrested Development Wiki
- Tori Spelling – Wikipedia
- Grace Kelly – Wikipedia
- Beverly Hills, 90210 – Wikipedia
- Schrabbing: An Obtuse Tribute to Idiocy
- Episode: LIVE from The Cradle of Aviation Museum in Long Island, NY | Harmontown
- Operation Paperclip – Wikipedia
- Mysteries of the Abandoned – S01E04 Wild West Apocalypse – Video Dailymotion
- I think this is secretly why a lot of “fans” don’t like The Last Jedi.
- Kenner Toys – Millennium Falcon
- Kenner Toys – AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport)
- Kenner Toys – Dagobah Action Playset
- Kenner Toys – Death Star Space Station
- Book-and-record | Wookieepedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Flyover 4th of July fireworks all over Los Angeles – YouTube
- Crazy Exciting on Steroids | Jake’s Fireworks
- Did Someone Order Some Patriotism… To Go? | Jake’s Fireworks
- Finales | Jake’s Fireworks
- Yikes! | Jake’s Fireworks
- Jeremy’s 4th of July drone video (2015)
- Phantom 2 – The Spirit Of Flight
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.