Paul comes pre-loaded with Kahlúa, vodka, cream, and cultural anxiety.
In this episode: Irish names, puppet shows, pumpkin pies, old drugs, and psychopaths that don’t read their text messages.
Old Man Errata
- Paul mentions drug efficacy where he probably means potency.
- Rainforest Cafe – A Wild Place to Shop and Eat!
- The Terror Season, Episode and Cast Information – AMC
- Mindhunter (TV series) – Wikipedia
- Jared Harris – IMDb
- Ciarán Hinds – IMDb
- The Walkmen – Hang On, Siobhan – YouTube
- Bananarama – Wikipedia
- Siobhan Fahey – Wikipedia
- The Banana Splits – Wikipedia
- H.R. Pufnstuf – Wikipedia
- Welcome to the World of Sid & Marty Krofft
- Doge Patrol Patch
- Customer Experience Summit | Disney Institute
- Give us some money and get a super secret after show feed!
- FDA tests let military use expired drugs – Pharmaceutical industry new
- The Myth of Drug Expiration Dates — ProPublica
- How Long Does Pumpkin Pie Last (Freshly Baked)?
- Hot Hands! | Do By Friday
- D҉o҉n҉ ҉S҉c҉h҉a҉f҉f҉n҉e҉r҉ (@bugcounter) | Twitter
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.