Paul and Jeremy nerd out about things that people put underground. Especially the things that people put underground for puzzling reasons.
Old Man Errata
- Jeremy said that H. Jon Benjamin was the voice of Xander Crews/Awesome X on Frisky Dingo. Nope. That was Adam Reed. It’s just that Xander Crews and Sterling Archer are drawn almost exactly the same.
- Paul confused Tim Heidecker with Eric Wareheim. Whatever.
- Archer | Episodes | FXX
- Watch Full Episodes of Frisky Dingo Now on AdultSwim.com
- H. Jon Benjamin – Wikipedia
- Jon Benjamin Has a Van – Wikipedia
- Home Movies (TV series) – Wikipedia
- Adam Reed – Wikipedia
- The Venture Bros. – Wikipedia
- Happy Cogaoke | Flickr
- Scoot McNairy – Wikipedia
- Scoot Inn Austin
- OK! Happy Cog’aoke 2 – Stay on Vimeo
- We’ll Never Have Paris – Wikipedia
- Rick Allen (drummer) – Wikipedia
- The Cave | Best for a good reason. – YouTube
- SubTropolis – Wikipedia
- SubTropolis | Industrial Space for Lease in Kansas City
- Lamar Hunt – Wikipedia
- Oklahoma City Underground – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Atlas Obscura
- Historians recall hidden “Chinese underground” under OKC streets | KOKH
- Lost Chinese Underground Revealed – 405 Magazine – October 2012 – Oklahoma City
- The Secret Chinatown: A Subterranean ‘City’ – The Daily Galaxy –Great Discoveries Channel
- Shanghai tunnels – Wikipedia
- The Secret of the Tunnels
- Cincinnati Subway – Wikipedia
- The Cincinnati Subway System
- Overland Park’s AMG Services agrees to record settlement over payday loans | The Kansas City Star
- Dirty Money | Netflix
- Miami, Oklahoma – Wikipedia
- Evil Genius | Netflix
- Bojack Horseman | Netflix
- GLOW | Netflix
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.