After a tornado break, Paul and Jeremy discuss fear of change, storms, the devil, nuclear war, everyone being mad at you, and having cologne wear off too soon.
- Expanding foam insulation – YouTube
- The Elephant’s Toothpaste Experiment – ScienceBob.com
- Boy Scouts is dropping the word ‘boy’ from its main program as girls prepare to join – CNN
- Wood Badge – Training for Adult Leaders
- The A-Team
- This Crazy Conspiracy Theory About “The Berenstein Bears” Will Blow Your Mind
- Sorry internet, Sinbad never played a genie and ‘Shazam’ doesn’t exist
- Dark City (1998) – IMDb
- Newcastle, OK tornado: DO NOT SEEK SHELTER BENEATH AN OVERPASS! – YouTube
- The Day After (1983 film) – Wikipedia
- The Day After / Nightmare Fuel – TV Tropes
- Why It Seems as if Everyone Is Always Angry With You – The New York Times
- Historic Church Documents at Reformed.org
- Ep. 287: “American Car” – Roderick on the Line – Merlin Mann
- Parkay Vegetable Oil Spread Squeeze, 12 oz – Walmart.com
- A Sixpence (Penny) In Your Shoe | Celebration Advisor – Wedding and Party Network Blog
- How to Get a Snow Day in 4 Easy Steps | HuffPost
- Myth debunked: Blowing in your Nintendo games never actually fixed anything – GeekWire
- cognitive psychology – Why do people press elevator call buttons repeatedly? – Psychology & Neuroscience Stack Exchange
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.