We know a couple of podcast hosts who didn’t take their medicine.
Paul and Jeremy dart and dash through a maze of rabbit holes before discussing why people with mental and physical issues are always so tired.
- GTA V: Become a Hawk, Coyote, or Even a Cat
- Watch Parks and Recreation Online | Stream on Hulu
- Watch 30 Rock Online | Stream on Hulu
- Watch Scrubs Online | Stream on Hulu
- Watch Community Online | Stream on Hulu
- Watch Superstore Online | Stream on Hulu
- Watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine Online | Stream on Hulu
- Kung Fu Panda “Skadoosh” – YouTube
- Watch Raising Hope Online at Hulu
- Samantha Fox – Naughty Girls Need Love Too – YouTube
- The Sports Bar Kansas City Chiefs & UFC Fans Choose: Brass Rail KC
- Cincinnati After Dark: The Brass Ass Is The Last Trace of Newport’s “Sin City” Past – Cincinnati Magazine
- Buffalo Billards | Austin Texas
- EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE | Online Estate Sales : EBTH
- Urban Dictionary: moffit
- Urban Dictionary: moffett
- Urban Dictionary: Mexican Halloween
- Urban Dictionary: blumpkin
- Urban Dictionary: Merkin
- hand warmer waist pouch – Google Search
- Pixel Recess : The Shortest Non-Design Related Design Podcast Ever
- Urban Dictionary: minge
- South Park: Oprah’s Minge Has a Gun Clip | Hulu
- Everybody! Everybody!
- Weebls Stuff – Animations and sillyness
- Look At My Horse Song! – YouTube
- Rathergood – The Lair Of The Crab Of Ineffable Wisdom
- Thinking About Your Axe Wound – YouTube
- Quiznos Spongmonkeys We Love The Subs ad – YouTube
- The singing Quiznos rodents, explained.
- What to learn from Tropicana’s packaging redesign failure?
- Gap scraps logo redesign after protests on Facebook and Twitter | Media | The Guardian
- Finland Has Second Thoughts About Giving Free Money to Jobless People – The New York Times
- In a decade many fast food restaurants will be automated, says Yum Brands CEO
- Busted: America’s Poverty Myths | WNYC Studios | Podcasts
- Demand Drives Boom in Assisted-Living Options | News | thevillagesdailysun.com
- Why Mental and Physical Illnesses Make People So Tired | The Mighty
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.