Joy has to work late and misses a chat with guest Merlin Mann. Merlin, Paul, and Jeremy turn the episode into a delightfully deep Media Corner segment. Yes. We can hear you, Clem Fandango.
Paul shares a dream. Merlin returns fire. In the end, Paul and Jeremy are satisfied with their care.
We love you. Love us back.
Your mom probably told you that you can’t buy friendship. We’re saying she is wrong. Visit itsonlytwodollars.com and become a patron of the show.
Absolve the latent guilt you’ve been carrying all these years. $5.00 friends gain access to a bonus feed of exclusive content. Aftershow topics, shenanigans, and awkward good nights can be yours.
Support the show. Your conscience will be as clear as Paul’s colon.
Special Guest: Merlin Mann.
Support Uncle Weepy’s Depression Dungeon
- Merlin Mann (@hotdogsladies) / Twitter
- Do By Friday
- California King
- Reconcilable Differences – Relay FM
- Roderick on the Line – Merlin Mann
- 5by5 | Back to Work
- Largest Amusement & Waterpark in the Midwest | Mason, Ohio | Kings Island
- Lions Kill Park Attendant After He Leaves His Jeep – The New York Times
- The Untold Story of Kings Island’s Fatal Lion Mauling
- Beverly Hills Supper Club fire – Wikipedia
- Eleven people killed in a stampede outside Who concert in Cincinnati, Ohio – HISTORY
- Bob Trumpy – Wikipedia
- Merlin Mann on Twitter: “I didn’t say it.” / Twitter
- Why The Breakfast Club Sucks – The Commentator
- Jeffrey Jones – Wikipedia
- Surprisingly Problematic
- Why do so many people hate Pulp Fiction? – Quora
- Who Else HATED ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri?’
- Literally! With Rob Lowe on Apple Podcasts
- An Oral History of the Office
- Paley Center The Office – YouTube
- Paley Center Parks and Recreation – YouTube
- Merlin Mann on Twitter: “A Unified Field Theory of the Mike Schuriverse: * The Office – Can I be loved? * Parks and Rec – Can I be useful? * Brooklyn Nine-Nine – Can I be respected? * The Good Place – Can I be redeemed? It’s basically The New Testament, only funny. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.” / Twitter
- “Yes I Can Hear You Clem Fandango!” | Toast Of London Supercut – YouTube
- Grand Designs – YouTube
- Leslie Nielsen | A Serious Talent | A Docu-Mini – YouTube
- John Candy | Everybody’s Uncle Buck | A Docu-Mini – YouTube
- Chris Farley | A Lasting Impression | A Docu-Mini – YouTube
- Teppanyaki – YouTube
- Olive Wagyu in Japan – The rarest Steak in the World – YouTube
- How a Master Sushi Chef Creates the Perfect Japanese Omelette: Tamago — Omakase – YouTube
- Adam Savage’s Tested – YouTube
- Gadget Man – YouTube
- Naked Meat Core | Do By Friday
- Borpus | Do By Friday
- The Butterfield Diet Plan 🍰 | The Peter Serafinowicz Show – BBC – YouTube
- The Shakes Episode 90: Faith, Fuel and False Flags
- Opinion | What You Should Know Before You Need a Ventilator – The New York Times
- 40 Mandela Effect Examples – What Is The Mandela Effect Definition
- Number One Observatory Circle – Wikipedia
- Why Doesn’t Disney+ Have More Muppet Stuff? | Vanity Fair
- Snuff Box – Boyfriend Scenes – YouTube