The Dungeoneers visit with Tim Smith for the second time (Jeremy lost the original session). The group has a contest to see who has the oldest podcast, Jeremy tells about the time he drunkenly fawned over Ze Frank, and WPPY-TV is on the air… sort of.
We love you. Love us back.
Your mom probably told you that you couldn’t buy friendship. We’re saying she is wrong. Visit itsonlytwodollars.com and become a patron of the show.
Absolve the latent guilt you’ve been carrying all these years. $5.00 friends gain access to a bonus feed of exclusive content. Aftershow topics, shenanigans, and awkward good nights can be yours.
Support the show. Your conscience will be as clear as Paul’s colon.
Special Guest: Tim Smith.
- The Shakes Episode 84: Survive, Evade and Get Ripped with David Rees
- The Shakes Episode 85: Challenge Coin: ACCEPTED with John Roderick
- Timmmmy 👨🏽💻🌈🌹 (@smithtimmytim) / Twitter
- Tim Smith (@smithtimmytim) is a geek, coffee snob, and maker of stuff – Timothy B. Smith
- 10up | finely crafted websites and tools
- WPPY TV — Public Access For Excess. We’ll Get There.