The Dungeoneers sit with Dr. Don Schaffner, food scientist at Rutgers University. The group goes deep on food and COVID-19 as well as the Disney+ version of “Hamilton.” Jeremy and Don also nerd out on Scouting stuff, particularly Wood Badge.
Special Guest: Dr. Don Schaffner.
Support Uncle Weepy’s Depression Dungeon
- Don Schaffner 🦠 (@bugcounter) / Twitter
- Department of Food Science at Rutgers SEBS
- Food Safety Talk
- Risky or Not?
- The Bathroom Boys | Do By Friday
- POTENTIAL FOR FOODBORNE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19: LITERATURE REVIEW UPDATE 2
- Exaggerated risk of transmission of COVID-19 by fomites
We love you. Love us back.
Your mom probably told you that you couldn’t buy friendship. We’re saying she is wrong. Visit itsonlytwodollars.com and become a patron of the show.
Absolve the latent guilt you’ve been carrying all these years. $5.00 friends gain access to a bonus feed of exclusive content. Aftershow topics, shenanigans, and awkward good nights can be yours.
Support the show. Your conscience will be as clear as Paul’s colon.