We hurt for all marginalized, oppressed, and abused Americans. We especially hurt for the black community as the nation takes to the streets in protest. The Dungeoneers discuss how they can do better to fight for equality. Completely unedited episode.
- Despite Laws And Lawsuits, Quota-Based Policing Lingers : NPR
- First Lady of the United States – Wikipedia
- The Most Awkward Photo Ever
- john roderick on Twitter: “Look at this kid carefully. He’s not a conservative plant or a proud boy, he’s a hipster anarchist, a purity leftist who thinks he’s being an ally. These kids initiate violence but they aren’t agent provocateurs. They think they’re being rad, hating on cops, fucking shit up.” / Twitter
- Trump’s Church Photo Op: All the Absurd Details
- Tiffany Trump, Marla Maples Post for George Floyd | PEOPLE.com
- “Destruction of property is not a valid form of protest”
We love you. Love us back.
Your mom probably told you that you couldn’t buy friendship. We’re saying she is wrong. Visit itsonlytwodollars.com and become a patron of the show.
Absolve the latent guilt you’ve been carrying all these years. $5.00 friends gain access to a bonus feed of exclusive content. Aftershow topics, shenanigans, and awkward good nights can be yours.
Support the show. Your conscience will be as clear as Paul’s colon.